Neil Innes

andrew Ivimey
Social Sevices have been notified

#16 Re: Neil Innes

Post by andrew Ivimey »

Seems I dont have to, shhhhh

Thanks Nick.

In the 50 sites listed it doesn't include youTub but that dont mean it wont.
Philosophers have only interpreted the world - the point, however, is to change it. No it isn't ... maybe we should leave it alone for a while.
andrew Ivimey

#17 Re: Neil Innes

Post by andrew Ivimey »

ahem, pink cheeked, slightly embarrassed. I just asked Google and f course there are dozens of progs to download youTube videos - ho hum, silly me.
Philosophers have only interpreted the world - the point, however, is to change it. No it isn't ... maybe we should leave it alone for a while.
ed
retired

#18 Re: Neil Innes

Post by ed »

ok ok ..it's not good to assume that everybody is aware of everything...my bad!

You Tube Downloader....YTD

but I haven't used it for a couple of months and I've just checked and it looks like the latest version might not have a free version....Ive just noticed that it gives 10 days free use, not sure what happens after that.

it's like a lot of things that used to be free and aren't any longer....I'm surprised they didn't sell it to sky quite honestly.....

anyways I apologise if I misled, or got you excited Andrew.
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be
andrew Ivimey

#19 Re: Neil Innes

Post by andrew Ivimey »

That's really fine thanks Ed. I think I have the answer then if YTD doesn't work.
Mike H
Amstrad Tower of Power

#20 Re: Neil Innes

Post by Mike H »

I've been downloading U-toob videos for years. Used to use youtube downloader – then that stopped working properly for some reason. Tho was a while ago. I now use an extension on Firefox, "YouTube Video and Audio Downloader". If that fails, I have another thing that records off the computer screen, plus sound (even if I'm also sending it to Bluetooth). WM Recorder. There's also WM Capture, which saves streams to HDD.

"No matter how fast light travels it finds that the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
Mike H
Amstrad Tower of Power

#21 Re: Neil Innes

Post by Mike H »

PS: the last two, yes pretty sure you have to buy them and register them, else get limited functionality.

"No matter how fast light travels it finds that the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."