F/S bte designs type 2 gl75

Caveat emptor, Caveat venditor
Ant
Shed dweller

#1 F/S bte designs type 2 gl75

Post by Ant »

im putting my lenco up for sale as i have plans for the new year to build another one incorporating some new ideas i have.
I built it as a demonstrator initially, and have used it as a test bed for new ideas and upgrades, and to develop the arm i was working on.
amongst other things, it has a completely stripped and rebuilt motor, completely stripped and rebuilt bearing which has also had new bearing sleeves, and was built to retain all the functionality of the original lenco.
the arm and cartridge are not included

ImageDSC_0582 by anthony cresswell, on Flickr

ImageSystem photos by anthony cresswell, on Flickr

ImageCx unipivot testing by anthony cresswell, on Flickr

i would say come and listen to it first if you are interested, and no postage unfortunately, it weighs a bloody ton and like all turntables its relatively fragile

it is set up to be used with rega pattern arms or longer, no linn pattern arms will fit without a load of bodging, i am quite happy to fit whatever arm is intended to it for you, or i could be tempted to part with the prototype unipivot arm that is on it in pic 3, (if it still works that is, cant remember if i dismantled some of it....)

i don't have the space to keep it at the moment as there are 7 decks here as it is and i will need the space for the new version soon

I'm after £450

cheers ant
Also starring Rex Hamilton as Abraham Lincoln

www.bte-designs.weebly.com