Yo lads

To cut down on spam, we tend to remove users that haven't posted anything after a day or so, so this is the place to say hi for the first time.
Rudolph Hucker.
Old Hand

#31 Re: Yo lads

Post by Rudolph Hucker. »

lol.
only fun aye...nice to work hard and have a good life dude..i'm proud of where i am...
the craziest audio forum on the planet
http://www.snakeoilaudio.com/
shane
Social outcast

#32 Re: Yo lads

Post by shane »

Mudshark wrote:Hi Rudolf.

Be sure to by a new fukin trumpet too mate, yer old one must be worn out. :lol:
Well said. Rather surprisingly.
The world looks so different after learning science. For example, trees are made of air, primarily. When they are burned, they go back to air, and in their flaming heat is released the flaming heat of the Sun which was bound in to convert air into tree.
jack
Thermionic Monk Status

#33 Re: Yo lads

Post by jack »

I'm obviously missing something here. Amusing though it is, surely there a point to this thread?
Vivitur ingenio, caetera mortis erunt
shane
Social outcast

#34 Re: Yo lads

Post by shane »

I think we're all supposed to be impressed.
The world looks so different after learning science. For example, trees are made of air, primarily. When they are burned, they go back to air, and in their flaming heat is released the flaming heat of the Sun which was bound in to convert air into tree.
jack
Thermionic Monk Status

#35 Re: Yo lads

Post by jack »

shane wrote:I think we're all supposed to be impressed.
Ah! Thanks - that must be it. I knew I was missing something :)
steve s
Shed dweller

#36 Re: Yo lads

Post by steve s »

Rudolph Hucker. wrote:
pre65 wrote:Interesting. :)

I would have thought a man who wants for nothing would have better things to do than boast about his wealth and possessions. :?

But then, we are all different. :wink:

If you are a happy bunny then I'm glad for you. :)
not boasting dude..just showing how a working man can make it good with hard work...
i do want for one thing btw...
a place in the fekin sun and a motorhome
I've just built a motor home , its to be my place in the sun i plan to tour europe over the next few years...i've Just give my notice at work so all my times my own,
thinking about it,... in the garage theres 4 bikes, i've 3 cars at the moment, no mortgage,.. lifes been sort of kind so far... But many here are in better shape tahn me...
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
The tube manual is quite like a telephone book. The number of it perfect. It is useful to make it possible to speak with a girl. But we can't see her beautiful face from the telephone number
jack
Thermionic Monk Status

#37 Re: Yo lads

Post by jack »

steve s wrote:I've just built a motor home , its to be my place in the sun i plan to tour europe over the next few years...i've Just give my notice at work so all my times my own...
Now that's really neat - what's the chassis? Very nice job.

Any route planned yet?
steve s
Shed dweller

#38 Re: Yo lads

Post by steve s »

jack wrote:
steve s wrote:I've just built a motor home , its to be my place in the sun i plan to tour europe over the next few years...i've Just give my notice at work so all my times my own...
Now that's really neat - what's the chassis? Very nice job.

Any route planned yet?
Thanks Nick, its a xl peugot boxer, nowadays a standard motorhome base, i wanted a panel van as a base for good reason
A colleague witnesed an accident involving a coach built motor home.. The body scatterd across the motorway leaving just the driver and passenger seats on the chassis.. Sort of put me off one for a while.

Everything is bolted screwed and glued, its not quite done , there are a couple of finishing off jobs to do, the first outing will be around easter, then touring france in august, lesley finishes work next year all being well, so then it will be Spain/ Portugal in 2018 then Italy the year after, both for 6 weeks or so... may turn into months
Still got the caravan to sell, and its dead easy to drive compared to towing, I'm looking forward to using it,
The tube manual is quite like a telephone book. The number of it perfect. It is useful to make it possible to speak with a girl. But we can't see her beautiful face from the telephone number
pre65
Amstrad Tower of Power

#39 Re: Yo lads

Post by pre65 »

Hi Steve, sounds like you are going to enjoy yourself touring around. :D

What engine is in the van ?
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

G-Popz THE easy listening connoisseur. (Philip)
steve s
Shed dweller

#40 Re: Yo lads

Post by steve s »

pre65 wrote:Hi Steve, sounds like you are going to enjoy yourself touring around. :D

What engine is in the van ?
Hopefully Phil, enjoying the next few years is the plan...

The engine is the ford 2.2 , there were issues with the oil pump on early boxers and relays, but was updated a few years ago i hope its a good unit ?
pre65
Amstrad Tower of Power

#41 Re: Yo lads

Post by pre65 »

The 2.2Hdi engine was fairly new when I left the motor trade, but it's been used a lot in various Peugeot / Citroen / Landrover models (don't know much of the Ford history) as it was a joint production engine.

Seems the 2.2Hdi engine had a chain driven camshaft (later 2.3 engine was belt & chain) so one less thing to worry about. :wink:
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

G-Popz THE easy listening connoisseur. (Philip)
steve s
Shed dweller

#42 Re: Yo lads

Post by steve s »

I got the last of the euro 5 model, the euro 6 is a peugot/ citreon 2L unit and it runs on pigs piss, so i got in before the change..
And the price was also very good...

I think the basic engine has been used in land rovers, mondeos, jags, transits etc and has a good history, the van is also very quiet
Hopefully it should be ok
Rudolph Hucker.
Old Hand

#43 Re: Yo lads

looks awesome steve,
we have 2 pugs that my wife refuses to leave in dog hotel or with anyone..
so we buy a motorhome we can travel around in the summer.
Rudolph Hucker.
Old Hand

#44 Re: Yo lads

shane wrote:I think we're all supposed to be impressed.
you should be bozo...not many working class people live like
a saudi price ffs :bounce:
Last edited by Rudolph Hucker. on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rudolph Hucker.
Old Hand

#45 Re: Yo lads

just got home
working in stockholm on price work.
pulling in almost 500 quid a day just now :shock:

do it easily aswell..wife pulls in about the same per night shift...we work weekends both of us that can be 3k from friday to sunday night

this is how i can afford to buy a new mustang gt with a debit card :bounce: