Plumbing poetry

A place for the funny stuff
Paul Barker
Social Sevices have been notified

#1 Plumbing poetry

Post by Paul Barker »

In the "Combustion Chamber" where you have to be Gas Safe Registered to join, this very experienced guy Steelmasons is complaining about advise given in public forums about reapairing boilers. The thread he complains about here has been running for 4 years on how to repair a Puma. The original poster probably died of hypothermia three winters ago.

But Steel's prose is kind of poetic don't you think?

I thought you guys might understand where he is coming from.

Most incompetent repair folk go for the board when usually it is not the board. Boilers have many devices outside the board which have to be tested and 99% of the time it is one of those. Very seldom is it the board. However to compound the problem a new board can fix it. But that is temporary, the fault in the system remains and will definitely kill another board. It is a very hard job to do right and you have to always look elsewhere than the board to find the real fault, doesn't mean you don't have to also fix the board. But most board's don't start the cascade of faults, they are the victim.

"steelmasons wrote:
It seemed to me that every tom dick and harry were blaming the board as opposed to other issues , the point was proven when the guy 'repaired" the board and hence the fan wouldn't hunt but keep running icon_lol.gif , was just steering the guy in the right direction as opposed to wrecking a decent board icon_mrgreen.gif , if only they knew the sequence of operation then it could of been an easy fix but no it's gotta be the fookin board so let's.fook another one up. icon_lol.gif

Modern day plumbers poetry at it's best. And so true. You could be the next Peter Kay."
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein
Paul Barker
Social Sevices have been notified

Post by Paul Barker »

"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein
reasoning
New User

Post by reasoning »

Nice thread :lol: