Hello from sunny Scotland

To cut down on spam, we tend to remove users that haven't posted anything after a day or so, so this is the place to say hi for the first time.
familyguy
New User

#1 Hello from sunny Scotland

Post by familyguy »

Hi guys , thought I 'd come here for a look and see what Ali Tait ( fellow member of the Scottish Mafia ) was raving about . As a recent convert to valve amps and balanced power supplies ( dam you Tait ) I'm hoping to learn summit about both . I'm currently using a music server and a dared I30 valve amp with a built-in DAC and a pair of Royd A7s or a pair of Rega EL8s and I'm luvvin it . Cables are TQ Black ( dam you again Tait :lol: ) Music tastes are anything which takes my fancy , although I'm a big Eagles and David Bowie fan . Don't know what else I can tell you except I'm looking forward to expanding my limited knowledge .
Cheers
Brian.
Ali Tait
Eternally single

Post by Ali Tait »

Hi Brian, nice to see you here, welcome. Lots of very knowledgeable peeps on here.
simon
Thermionic Monk Status

Post by simon »

Welcome Brian, you'll not go far wrong with Ali. The rest of us on the other hand...
Ali Tait
Eternally single

Post by Ali Tait »

:D
Cressy Snr
Amstrad Tower of Power

Post by Cressy Snr »

OOh yeah, the rest of us!

Nutters the lot of them :D
Sgt. Baker started talkin’ with a Bullhorn in his hand.
familyguy
New User

Post by familyguy »

Thanks chaps , good to be here . I'm a bit of a valve newbie so hope to pick up some info here.