nuclear CS4398 digital-analog conversion heart devices

A place for the funny stuff
JackOfAll
Old Hand

#1 nuclear CS4398 digital-analog conversion heart devices

Post by JackOfAll »

deleted
Last edited by JackOfAll on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prince of Darkness
User

Post by Prince of Darkness »

Reminds me of when I was looking for a single ended valve amp design, tried translating some of Triode Dick's projects from Dutch using Babelfish. Couldn't make much sense of the text, lot of talk about "failing barges" :lol:
"We need to grab the Bull by the scruff of the horns!"

Prince.
chris661
Shed dweller

Post by chris661 »

You can have a lot of fun (when boredom levels are extreme) messing with online translation services.

Try http://www.ackuna.com/badtranslator for laughs.

See - Cirrus Logic CS4398-D3 project working with nuclear weapons, the analog and digital conversion of the heart, used for the care of disadvantaged groups the opportunity to work in harmony with the structural change of the structure, and improve

(first 250 characters)
shane
Social outcast

Post by shane »

I always remember a story of my Dad's involving human rather than computer translators. He used the phrase "out of sight, out of mind" in a piece that had to be translated into Japanese. When later it was translated back to English, it became "invisible idiot".
The world looks so different after learning science. For example, trees are made of air, primarily. When they are burned, they go back to air, and in their flaming heat is released the flaming heat of the Sun which was bound in to convert air into tree.
jack
Thermionic Monk Status

Post by jack »

Any system that essentially relies on transliteration fails dismally when confronted with the vernacular.

Years ago I worked in France on an IT project - I used the phrase "On your bike".

Its didn't translate - "what eeez zis? Sur votre bicyclette? Pourquoi? Urn Yer Bike?"

Google Translate is a heuristic system that learns from human-translated text, specifically those "identical" texts produced by the UN in multiple languages.

As someone who has lived & worked abroad for a fair chunk of their working life, and is still useless at foreign languages (though married to a linguist), Google Translate is a God-send...

I blame my lack of foreign languages on a) ineptitude, and b) on working mainly in technology fields where the only common language everyone has is English, which is thus the de facto lingua franca.
Vivitur ingenio, caetera mortis erunt
Ali Tait
Eternally single

Post by Ali Tait »

Wasn't there a Chinese 845 amp that was described as a fishbladder?