Going PSE.

We all start somewhere
Cressy Snr
Amstrad Tower of Power

Post by Cressy Snr »

SRPP?
What's the world coming to?
Something needs to be done about this creeping pushing and pulling behaviour before it takes over this forum.

Nothing wrong with these disgusting little push-pull perverts that a damned good thrashing wouldn't sort!

Bah!
Colonel Jethro Pugh Walrus Titty. (Retired)
Sgt. Baker started talkin’ with a Bullhorn in his hand.
Nick
Site Admin

Post by Nick »

Well Nick, i have to confess that i still can't see why it should be in parallel.
For AC use, the B+ and Gnd line can be considered as the same, they are connected via the low reactance of the power supply, so the anode has its load resistor and the following grid leak connected to it, and as B+ and 0v are connected, the end of these resistors are connected, so they are in parallel.

Hopefully that makes sense.
Nothing wrong with these disgusting little push-pull perverts that a damned good thrashing wouldn't sort!
No, I think its better to treat them with quiet understanding and sympathy, smile. nod and agree with them when they tell you how good it sounds. If after a while, they seem no better, now the winter is upon us, consider leaving them outside overnight, it will be kinder in the long run.
Whenever an honest man discovers that he's mistaken, he will either cease to be mistaken or he will cease to be honest.
al newall
Needs to get out more

Post by al newall »

Thanks for putting me out of my misery, Nick.
No bloody wonder i didn't work that one out.

As for the rest of the comments................well i'm prepared to risk banishment in the name of experimentation.

If after a while, they seem no better, now the winter is upon us, consider leaving them outside overnight, it will be kinder in the long run.
Won't have any impact on me. The wife's been putting me out with the cat for years.