Paul Barker
Social Sevices have been notified

#166 Re: Jokes

Post by Paul Barker »

“What do we want?”

“time travel”

“When do we want it?”

“doesn’t matter”
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein
Paul Barker

#167 Re: Jokes

Post by Paul Barker »

"what do we want?
A cure for Tourettes!
When do we want it?
*unt!"
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein
Paul Barker

#168 Re: Jokes

Post by Paul Barker »

Mike H
Amstrad Tower of Power

#169 Re: Jokes

Post by Mike H »

:lol:

"No matter how fast light travels it finds that the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
Paul Barker

#170 Re: Jokes

Post by Paul Barker »

Mike H
Amstrad Tower of Power

#171 Re: Jokes

Post by Mike H »

:D

"No matter how fast light travels it finds that the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
Paul Barker

#172 Re: Jokes

Post by Paul Barker »

“The issue with quotes off the internet is you never know if they are genuine”….. Abraham Lincoln.
Paul Barker

#173 Re: Jokes

Post by Paul Barker »

Paul Barker

#174 Re: Jokes

Post by Paul Barker »

So, now Im aparently self employed again. Hows this for thinking outside the box. I missed the boat when there was a run on toilet rolls, Im not getting court out with the hosepipe ban.

Paul Barker

#175 Re: Jokes

Post by Paul Barker »

As a meat eating male (the gender is significant because our physiologies have different needs). The only thing I like less than bladder leak adverts, especially now theyre for both sexes, is veganism vegieism being thrust in my face. You dont have to say potatoes are plant based ffs.

Paul Barker

#176 Re: Jokes

Post by Paul Barker »

Nick
Site Admin

#177 Re: Jokes

Post by Nick »

It may be Paul, that your mental health would improve if you avoided whatever was the place you find these not funny jokes from.
Whenever an honest man discovers that he's mistaken, he will either cease to be mistaken or he will cease to be honest.
Paul Barker

#178 Re: Jokes

Post by Paul Barker »

Thank you
Mike H
Amstrad Tower of Power

#179 Re: Jokes

Post by Mike H »

Paul Barker wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:14 am “The issue with quotes off the internet is you never know if they are genuine”….. Abraham Lincoln.
Only just seen this, brilliant. :thumbright:

Paul Barker

#180 Re: Jokes

Post by Paul Barker »