active tracking numbers

Somewhere to tell us of supplies who go the extra mile, or run away with your dosh.
colin.hepburn
Shed dweller

#1 active tracking numbers

Post by colin.hepburn »

Well just put my trust in a couple of eBay seller from honkers/Malaya
OK seems fine got active tracking numbers
But How does one keep track of registered air mail shipped from honkers and Malaya after leaving the country's of origin I have tracking codes but this just tells me items have left for Destinations UK how do you track the items to UK i.e. my door
Colin
The Blues man ImageImage
pre65
Amstrad Tower of Power

Post by pre65 »

Sometimes one can use the Parcelforce tracking system to track foreign parcels once they enter the UK.

I believe Parcelforce are the main service that distributes parcels from overseas.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

G-Popz THE easy listening connoisseur. (Philip)
colin.hepburn
Shed dweller

Post by colin.hepburn »

pre65 wrote:Sometimes one can use the Parcelforce tracking system to track foreign parcels once they enter the UK.

I believe Parcelforce are the main service that distributes parcels from overseas.
Thanks Philip
Just tried Parcelforce tracking system and nothing I now my item left Malaya on the 8th aug so five day on I would have though the item would be in the UK by now it seems the tracking numbers a seller gives you from abroad is of not much use apart from informing you that the item has left there country
Colin
The Blues man ImageImage
colin.hepburn
Shed dweller

Post by colin.hepburn »

Well one of my packages from Malaysia arrived this morning by the normal postman/with free red rubber band :) 8)
Package Came As a gift nice one but I still was unable to track the package outside of Malaysia ether from royal mail or Parcelforce tracking but still had to sign for it thou :roll:
Colin
The Blues man ImageImage