Hello there...

To cut down on spam, we tend to remove users that haven't posted anything after a day or so, so this is the place to say hi for the first time.
zman
User

#1 Hello there...

Post by zman »

Hi,

I'm a new join to the audio-talk forum, but the forum is not new to me. :)

I have followed quite a few discussions here, enjoyed, and hopefully learned something. Look forward to some participation too going forward!

- Zia
Toppsy
Shed dweller

Post by Toppsy »

Hi Zia and welcome. :hello2:

How's the weather in Bangladesh? More like your Monsoon season here these last few weeks.

Got those EL166 drivers and ribbon tweeetrs yet? If so send me a PM when you ready for a build of you know what, hey :wink:
zman
User

Post by zman »

Colin,

Thank you for the warm welcome!

In Bangladesh the weather is just hot, hot, hot. Some monsoon rains would be welcome now, but that's around a month away. I read that there's been some weather in England - the rain spoiled a game for the visiting West Indies team. Hope the skies clear up, and you have a great summer, especially with the Olympics coming up.

I am still waiting for my friend to come visit - he has the woofers with him. Once I have the stuff, I will of course get in touch. :)

In the meantime, I'll follow the progress on the newest addition to the "Dales".

- Zia
chris661
Shed dweller

Post by chris661 »

Hey Zia, welcome aboard. Crazy bunch here, but its nicely laid back so no-one minds :D

Chris
zman
User

Post by zman »

Thanks Chris, and crazy sounds good to me :).