World Designs closes for business.

Ali Tait
Eternally single

Post by Ali Tait »

Looks like Dave Cawley may be taking the business over.
Dave Cawley
User

Post by Dave Cawley »

It looks like I will take it over. No real changes except for the better. A long gap to get started though.

Regards

Dave
"if it measures well and sounds good, it is good : "if it measures badly and sounds bad it is bad" : "if it measures badly and sounds good, it could be improved" : "if it measures well but sounds bad it is bad"
Nick
Site Admin

Post by Nick »

Cool, best of luck Dave, hope it all goes well.
Whenever an honest man discovers that he's mistaken, he will either cease to be mistaken or he will cease to be honest.
Ali Tait
Eternally single

Post by Ali Tait »

+1. :D
floppybootstomp
Old Hand

Post by floppybootstomp »

Good luck.

Seriously, let people know you're there.

It helps :)
Relevant boxes ticked - certified loony
Neal
Shed dweller

Post by Neal »

Good luck Dave....
Mike H
Amstrad Tower of Power

Post by Mike H »

Whoo....

"No matter how fast light travels it finds that the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
Dave Cawley
User

Post by Dave Cawley »

A month has passed since the last post on this thread!

The forum has now been moved to www.world-designs.co.uk/forum/ and the website to www.world-designs.co.uk

I believe I'm now in control and only have to find all the drawings and suppliers details.

World Designs is never (now) going to earn anyone a living, so it has to take second place to my primary income stream.

Peter had done a brilliant job keeping WD alive and we all owe him. However to survive, the stock was run down to below a critical level. This means we can't produce anything at all without investing quite a lot in new parts. We are willing and able to do this. It does though mean starting new relationships with a lot of new (to us) suppliers and waiting for parts to arrive, this will take time, but we will get there.

Regards

Dave
"if it measures well and sounds good, it is good : "if it measures badly and sounds bad it is bad" : "if it measures badly and sounds good, it could be improved" : "if it measures well but sounds bad it is bad"