Hello from Somerset!

To cut down on spam, we tend to remove users that haven't posted anything after a day or so, so this is the place to say hi for the first time.
Ali Tait
Eternally single

Post by Ali Tait »

:D
theoldtrout
User

#122 Not gone

Post by theoldtrout »

I haven't deserted you, just busy and having a bad week again. We've not long been home from doing a computer job, demolished a Lamb Jalfrezi [spelling?] opened a bottle wine and ignoring two weeks worth of ironing. Glad to see this thread has turned around at last.
andrew Ivimey
Social Sevices have been notified

Post by andrew Ivimey »

Lamb jalfrezi and wine helps! :D
pre65
Amstrad Tower of Power

#124 Re: Not gone

Post by pre65 »

theoldtrout wrote: and ignoring two weeks worth of ironing.

Now that is something I excel at. :wink: Needs a months work to be really satisfying. :lol: :lol:
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

G-Popz THE easy listening connoisseur. (Philip)
DaveK
User

Post by DaveK »

And a particularly warm welcome from me - I was beginning to think that I had been in part responsible for putting you off fora permanently.
Shouldn't say this, but sexist chauvinist pig that I am, I'll bet there aren't many fellow (fellow, gerrit ?) members ignoring two weeks of ironing at the moment but, there again, on second thoughts ......................?
Cheers,

Edit: Shit, not quickenough !! :D :D
Last edited by DaveK on Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers,
Dave.
Greg
Social outcast

Post by Greg »

Hi Angela,

Welcome. Remember, there is nothing better than a conspired membership thread deviation to change the atmosphere. This forum has used it skillfully on a couple of occasions. We like it like we like curry :D

It'll be good to get to know more about you and what you do. You're not far away from me. As I've failed to find a venue for a major fest, I'm thinking of a home based mini-fest some time. You'd be welcome.

Regards,

Greg
simon
Thermionic Monk Status

Post by simon »

Greg wrote:Remember, there is nothing better than a conspired membership thread deviation to change the atmosphere. This forum has used it skillfully on a couple of occasions. We like it like we like curry :D
:wink:
Mike H
Amstrad Tower of Power

#128 Re: Not gone

Post by Mike H »

pre65 wrote:
theoldtrout wrote: and ignoring two weeks worth of ironing.
Now that is something I excel at. :wink: Needs a months work to be really satisfying. :lol: :lol:

"No matter how fast light travels it finds that the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
Mike H
Amstrad Tower of Power

Post by Mike H »

simon wrote:
Greg wrote:Remember, there is nothing better than a conspired membership thread deviation to change the atmosphere. This forum has used it skillfully on a couple of occasions. We like it like we like curry :D
:wink:
Image   Image

"No matter how fast light travels it finds that the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."