Hot Rats Sessions

Share the music that moves you.......
andrew Ivimey
Social Sevices have been notified

#1 Hot Rats Sessions

Post by andrew Ivimey »

Clonking in at around £150 the Hot Rats Sessions are pretty hot....

Have any of you financially careless or even well off dudes tried it?!

I'm not on the scrounge - I just wondered... how good ... how different, new exciting, confirming, fascinating and all round generally wonderful it is/ was??????

It's rather a lot of dosh, you see, even for the elitist, jet setting, retired ( some might say super annuated) sort of amazing person that I really am.

Huh?
Philosophers have only interpreted the world - the point, however, is to change it. No it isn't ... maybe we should leave it alone for a while.
Nick
Site Admin

#2 Re: Hot Rats Sessions

Post by Nick »

No but I saw Dweezel playing the LP a couple of years ago in Leeds. That was good enough.
Whenever an honest man discovers that he's mistaken, he will either cease to be mistaken or he will cease to be honest.
andrew Ivimey

#3 Re: Hot Rats Sessions

Post by andrew Ivimey »

Ive seen the young chap on the telly - not bad I thought, not bad at all.
Philosophers have only interpreted the world - the point, however, is to change it. No it isn't ... maybe we should leave it alone for a while.
Yann33
New User

#4 Re: Hot Rats Sessions

Post by Yann33 »

Hello,

Well, I haven't gotten around to trying the Hot Rats sessions yet, even though their reputation precedes them with such enthusiasm! To tell the truth, I find myself rather intrigued by their mystery. It's like Twitter. We hear so much about them, but nothing beats personal experience to reveal the true essence.
andrew Ivimey

#5 Re: Hot Rats Sessions

Post by andrew Ivimey »

Personal experience..... well yes. They're are a waste of money. There, I've said it. Lots and lots of takes and out takes to produce the versions we all know and love. What's the point? Spose it's another money making exercise.