Anyone up for a listen to my system?

What people are working on at the moment
RhythMick
Old Hand

#1 Anyone up for a listen to my system?

Post by RhythMick »

Been a while since I posted, mostly due to work pressures. However I have a) gone down to a 4-day week and b) set a date for retirement. Ok I have another year to go but now work is about lining up successors rather than being at the coalface myself. So I have a little time to relax occasionally.

Although the prototype phono stage has made no progress the rest of my system has made giant steps forward. I'd really like to get some of you guys over to have a listen and let me know what you think.

I'm near Penistone in South Yorkshire, J37 M1. Happy to put on food and beer and I'm sure we can sort out a couple of beds or floor space if anyone wants to have a beer and stay over.

Let me know. Also do we have an Owston coming up? Mind you lifting this over there I don't fancy.
Paul Barker
Social Sevices have been notified

#2 Re: Anyone up for a listen to my system?

Post by Paul Barker »

Id like and look forward to a daytime visit but not the sleep over as Im a very light drinker barely half a pint a quater of a year, and one of those is owston. Commitments allowing.
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein
RhythMick
Old Hand

#3 Re: Anyone up for a listen to my system?

Post by RhythMick »

Paul Barker wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:34 am Id like and look forward to a daytime visit but not the sleep over as Im a very light drinker barely half a pint a quater of a year, and one of those is owston. Commitments allowing.
Daytime works fine for me. See how many others we get. Friday, Saturday or Sunday for me, but I'm guessing most will prefer not to do Friday.