And another one

What people are working on at the moment
Mike H
Amstrad Tower of Power

#16 Re: And another one

Post by Mike H »

Shoddy X

"No matter how fast light travels it finds that the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
Dave the bass
Amstrad Tower of Power

#17 Re: And another one

Post by Dave the bass »

Mike H wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:06 pm Shoddy X
Shoddy X +1
"The fat bourgeois and his doppelganger"
Mike H
Amstrad Tower of Power

#18 Re: And another one

Post by Mike H »

:lol:

"No matter how fast light travels it finds that the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
Greg
Social outcast

#19 Re: And another one

Post by Greg »

Well, I recently bought one of these from Nick. Am I glad I did. It really is an outstanding performer. I am still trying to get my head around the improvement it has brought to my vinyl system, which now is Denon DP-80 direct drive in bespoke CLD plinth, Audiomods Series 6 (carbon fibre wand) micrometer arm (not yet on the website), Ortofon Kontrapunct B now into Nick’s MCJ3. It is such a revealing amplifier. I’m discovering so much more on the recordings I’ve known and loved for years and it all sounds so wonderfully natural and right. You are a very talented man, Nick. I wish I had the room for your power amps as well. Streamed music even at high quality is now taking a back seat. This for me is analogue as it should be. The very best I’ve ever had. Frankly, at the price, the Longdog Audio MCJ3 is an absolute bargain. Shhhhhh! Please don’t tell the rest of the industry because for sure, it is a giant killer.
Nick
Site Admin

#20 Re: And another one

Post by Nick »

Glad you like it Greg. Phono stages are fun things to design.
Whenever an honest man discovers that he's mistaken, he will either cease to be mistaken or he will cease to be honest.
Ali Tait
Eternally single

#21 Re: And another one

Post by Ali Tait »

Think Ive persuaded my girlfriend to let me fit some bespoke cupboards and shelving in the living room so I can squeeze in my vinyl. :D

It’s been nearly two years, I miss it.

Glad you are enjoying it Greg,nowt like vinyl at its best.
Paul Barker
Social Sevices have been notified

#22 Re: And another one

Post by Paul Barker »

Good stuff Nick.
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein