Welcome to Audio Talk

Nick
Site Admin

#61 Re: Welcome to Audio Talk

Post by Nick »

BTW, before you start looking for solutions to problems that don't exist, the site runs on a IONOS server and thats doing fine thanks.
Exactly how does that work then?
That was sarcasm based on your apparent suggestion that there was no physical hardware. I am fully aware of docker and its friends. Can I tactfully suggest that just because someone makes different choices to you, doesn’t necessarily mean they don't understand the problem as well as you do.
Whenever an honest man discovers that he's mistaken, he will either cease to be mistaken or he will cease to be honest.
jack
Thermionic Monk Status

#62 Re: Welcome to Audio Talk

Post by jack »

Nick wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:11 am

BTW, before you start looking for solutions to problems that don't exist, the site runs on a IONOS server and thats doing fine thanks.
Exactly how does that work then?
That was sarcasm based on your apparent suggestion that there was no physical hardware. I am fully aware of docker and its friends. Can I tactfully suggest that just because someone makes different choices to you, doesn’t necessarily mean they don't understand the problem as well as you do.
Wow! That's a bit harsh! I missed the sarcasm, but there again i tend to always ignore sarcasm. Irony is more subtle.

No way was there any intention to patronise - it was a genuine thought based on the original thread that mentioned a PSU replacement. It's not a criticism - its an alternative that might save time and money. I also used to use 1&1, but moved off a while ago for various reasions. I also never suggested that there was a problem of any sort!k

My mistake here was the sarcasm bit. Sheesh!
Vivitur ingenio, caetera mortis erunt
ed
retired

#63 Re: Welcome to Audio Talk

Post by ed »

I've changed my mind, I just can't see the point and can no longer be bothered....

post deleted
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be