WF3 anyone?

Dave the bass
Amstrad Tower of Power

Post by Dave the bass »

Andrew wrote: I stayed in the Laura Ashley suite last time! It was quite an experience,
-- Andrew
Oh.

I thought you'd bought all that LA stuff with you :)

DTB
"The fat bourgeois and his doppelganger"
Dave the bass
Amstrad Tower of Power

Post by Dave the bass »

Toppsy wrote:Nick,

was you thinking of travelling up Friday night and having a 2-night stayover?

I'm a little concerned leaving my Acorns and gm70 amps in my car overnight. If we can leave our gear in the venue room Friday night then I'm fine with this arrangement otherwise I'll travel up Saturday morning and just stay over Saturday night.

Colin
I had the same fears with my WD88 when I first built it and bought it up to WF2 Colin, Pats place doesn't have any locks on the bedroom doors from what I remember but it's very safe there. She lives in a very quiet bit of the town/village.

DTB
Toppsy
Shed dweller

Post by Toppsy »

Dave,
Pats place doesn't have any locks on the bedroom doors from what I remember but it's very safe there. She lives in a very quiet bit of the town/village.
Still to replace my Electrostatic speakers and the gm70 amps we are talking over £4k. My car insurance doesn't cover me for anything that is not covered over and out of view in a locked boot! The speakers are 2m high and one cannot hide these away in the boot of the car!

I also don't think they will be covered under my home contents insurance. Think I'd better check my policies.

Colin
Nick
Site Admin

Post by Nick »

When I've had beer I fart and I snore, just so everyone knows.
Trust me, I would be doing much the same myself, possibly at about 100dB,
These events wouldn't be the same without the likes of you
Of course, that could be interpreted in two ways :-)

But it is Martins event, and if he takes umbridge at my removal of myself from WD then so be it.
Whenever an honest man discovers that he's mistaken, he will either cease to be mistaken or he will cease to be honest.
Andrew
Eternally single

Post by Andrew »

100db farting....I'll bring me ear plugs....
Nick
Site Admin

Post by Nick »

Its the window seals that you need to worry about.

Anyway, I know why now, if that brown stuff that I was drining contained alcohol then I am not supprised, I just don;t know why no one warned me. Evil you are, thats what I say.

Just as well I didn't drink too much of it and start talking rubbish about valve amps all night.
Whenever an honest man discovers that he's mistaken, he will either cease to be mistaken or he will cease to be honest.
Toppsy
Shed dweller

Post by Toppsy »

It's not the loudness of the farts that concerns me it the aroma that generally accompanies such things! :wink:
Nick
Site Admin

Post by Nick »

Just spoke to Pat, she is ringing me back tonight, but thinks she has two rooms for the 21,22 so that should match the three of us.

(moved from where it should not have been)
Dave the bass
Amstrad Tower of Power

Post by Dave the bass »

Toppsy wrote:
It's not the loudness of the farts that concerns me it the aroma that generally accompanies such things! :wink:
:idea: Bring 2 pairs of ear plugs. 1 pair for the ears and the spare pair for the nostrils :)

I'm wasted here y'know. I should be in government or summat.

DTB
Toppsy
Shed dweller

Post by Toppsy »

BTB,

you've been watching the film TOMMY too many times!

But I have forgot to mention that dark brown alcohol infested drink mentioned elsewhere in this thread make me fart also. Just don't let me have beans for my tea!

Me thinks Pat will ban the lot of us for next year.

Colin
Toppsy
Shed dweller

Post by Toppsy »

It's a pity we aren't all camping then we could re-enact that imfamous scene from the film Blazing Saddles! :lol: