Signal to noise ratio >102dB
Damping factor at 4 Ohms >500
Frequency response 20Hz~20kHz±0.2dB
Input Sensivity 1.2V~10V
External fuse size 40A×2
Input impedance 20kHz
Dimensions (H×W×D) 430×250×64.5
Weight net. 6.8kg

brqal is the car audio division of Baroque Acoustics Lab (UK) Limited. Which is based in Daventry, England. We began our foray into car audio when, believing that we could produce products that surpassed the sound quality of products we previously heard, we began the development of the RX2 amplifier, in the Spring of 1990. The RX2, which functions as a constant current driving, non-negative feedback amplifier, was completed in 1991 and brqal was born.

A year later we began selling speakers to complement the RX2 amplifier. Today brqal manufactures and sells three lines of amplifiers, with the RX line resting at the top, along with a full complement of speaker systems, most of which utilize England developed materials. The top speaker models are distinguished by the use of rare alnico magnets. brqal designed and assembles all its products in England, by hand.
rowuk
Old Hand

#2 Re: brqal new product

Post by rowuk »

Why did you put this amplifier ad in the DIY speakers forum?
Why does your company measure input impedance in khz?
Alnico speakers in a very high/low temperature automobile environment? What do the specs look like after a year after the magnet has appreciably demagnetized?
If you have 40A fuses with the 12V supply (480W), how do you get 500W output continuous at 4 ohms without the fuses blowing?

I am not trying to be cheeky, I am really interested.
Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.